Friday, January 22, 2010

Megan Corcoran

Hey my name is Megan Corcoran. I'm 17. Born on June 29th 1992. I have 2 siblings, a brother (George) and my sister (Ciarra). I live with my mom (Jeana Hunshell) and my step dad (Rick Hounshell). My biological father (George Corcoran) does not live with me. I can see him whenever I want. He is married to Nicole Corcoran and she has 5 children. I personally am not a fan of her and her children but I have to live with it, so I do. My favorite things to do are ride my dirt bike or 4 wheeler, play grand theft auto on my brothers ps3, hang out with my friends, and be outside around the wild. Nature is amazing. One day I want to go to California and Jamaica but not live there, just visit. I listen to mostly everything besides The Johnus Brothers and artists like that. I have a Dodge Durango and I love my car alot! I love fish, they're so much fun, even though they do nothing but swim in water. I'm a huge fan of swimming, every chance I get to swim I will take it. I can be shy and I can be very outgoing, you just have to get to know me. I am actually very weird but I'm not trying to be perfect. That's me. Thanks

1 comment: